During the COVID-19, it’s essential that everyone take care of their emotional health and practice self care.
We are all in this together!
Resources for Stress and Anxiety
- Massachusetts General Hospital’s (MGH) Guide to Managing Mental Health
- Center of Disease Control’s Guide to Managing Stress
- National Institute of Mental Health’s Guide to Managing Stress, Fear and Anxiety
- Resources to protect yourself when caring for someone at home who has COVID- 19
Resource for Caring for
Free Online Emotional Support
- NAMI hosts online communities where people exchange support and encouragement.
- 7 Cups offers free online text chat with a trained listener for emotional support and counseling. Also offers fee- for-service online therapy with a licensed mental health professional. Service/website also offered in Spanish.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Chat connecting individuals with counselors for emotional support and other services via web chat
Free Crisis Support via Phone or Text
- Crisis Text Line- Open 24/7
- Text 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline- open 24/7
- NAMI HelpLine
- Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., EST
- (800) 950-6264