Updates from community groups
- Resources from Fenway Cares
- Lifeboat Food Pantry, 105 Jersey St., Boston
- Thursday from 3:00 – 6:00 pm
- Please come with a Photo ID and be prepared to take 1-2 bags of pre-bagged food
- **New Clients: please register here
- If you are in need of assistance, would like to help the community in some way, own a business and would like to share information about hours, etc, or have resources to share with the neighborhood, please fill out the Fenway Cares Intake form.
- Fenway Civic Association COVID-19 updates.
- Resources for university students, elders, food access, mental health and self care, and more
- City COVID-19 Updates
Fenway Health’s Pharmacies at both 1340 Boylston St and Fenway: South End are open to service you. They can even mail your medication free of charge.
Call their Prescription Refill Line at 617-927-6333
Monday – Friday 8AM – 5:30PM
Support small businesses open for take-out:
Mei Mei is currently offering bulk take-home items weekdays between 3PM and 5PM
To contact Councilor Bok’s Fenway Liaison, please contact Henry Santana by email at Henry.Santana@boston.gov or by phone at 617-635-4225